Share Your Creative Performance Video
Share your music video or other creative/performance video conveying a relevant message of positive support (5 minutes or less). Just give us the ID code of your YouTube or Vimeo video and we'll help spread the love.
What kind of video to submit:
- Music video or other creative video (art, dance, spoken word, poetry, etc.) conveying a positive message supporting women healing from sexual abuse
- 5 minutes max (if you have something compelling that's longer, please tell us about it via our contact form)
- It's OK for your creative video to include conventional text typical of (or automatically overlayed by) standard social media, including: title of the work, your name or group name and web/social media contact
- If you address viewers directly in the video, it's OK but not necessary to:
- State your name
- Share your general location
- Mention what you do and/or a business name/property related to your creative submission... but please no address or URL (this is about support, not promotion). If your creative business is solely online, it's OK to state your business name as a URL.
- Mention that you are "Standing with You"
- Share a brief message of healing, honoring and encouragement
- Share a personal story of healing/inspiration (keep it positive)
- Mention the Women Emerging Supersummit
- It's great to shoot in your creative environment and even have more of your work in the background, but please don't hold your CD, book or other product up to the camera. Again, this is about support rather than promotion.
- Submit the video ID portion of an embed/share code for YouTube or Vimeo. We will simply display your video directly from there. We do not have a provision for hosting a large number of these creative videos on our site or social media platforms. (If you feel that your video qualifies for an exception, please tell us about it via our contact form.)
- YouTube example: If the URL is something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12345, please only enter 12345 in the form below.
- Vimeo example: If the URL is something like https://vimeo.com/12345 please only enter 12345.
- If you address viewers directly in the video:
- Mount or prop your device to minimize distracting camera shake
- Remember to look into your camera, not your screen
- Do what you can to have the camera at eye level, with light on your face and minimal distracting backgrounds and sounds
- Speak/record loud enough and with a good mic close enough to record hi-quality audio with good volume