While Trauma is No Laughing Matter, Recovering from Trauma Might Be
Author aka Swami Beyondananda
In Steve's interview you'll discover the answer to these and other questions:
- When people have suffered abuse or trauma at the hands of others, it's clearly no laughing matter. So ... how can humor possibly help?
- How can laughter help heal deep emotional traumas?
- Many people —particularly women—have actually been subject to hurtful abuse disguised as humor. How do we distinguish between humor that hurts and humor that helps?
Steve Bhaerman is an internationally known author, humorist, and workshop leader. For the past 33 years, he has written and performed as Swami Beyondananda, the “Cosmic Comic.” His latest book, written with cellular biologist Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is "Spontaneous Evolution" . He can be heard weekly on Om Times Network's Wiki Politiki. http://www.wikipolitiki.com |www.wakeuplaughing.com
Steve's Free Gift for You!
The Zen Cohens of Harry Cohen Baba
45 of the Funniest Jokes and How To Tell Them. An insider's view to the structure of jokes and how they transform, written by Steve Bhaerman who claims to have a black belt in borscht belt.
Get your free gift here:
Get More from Your Favorite Experts
Inside this upgraded program you’ll learn to:
- Feel safe in the world
- Love and trust your body
- Change painful patterns
- Attract love and support
The program includes:
- All supersummit interviews
- 15 in-depth expert exercises
- 9 special sessions for Reclaiming Your Soul